To be granted an auto loan, the first thing you have to do is determine as accurately as possible which car you want. In this way, you can verify what is its value in the market and which are the concessionaires that offer it in the population where you live.
Then you have to concentrate on choosing the institution that shows more seriousness and quality in its Van Pledge (รับจำนำรถตู้, which is the term in Thai). Although you may find many, there are some that are positioned in a particular way with thousands of customers for the financing they do with many advantages.
What You Should Consider Before Buying A Car And Asking For A Car Loan
- You need to identify your needs. Before buying the car, you must analyze what you want it for. If you don’t do this analysis, you might end up buying one that doesn’t satisfy you at all.
- It is essential that you compare more than three different dealers or different car brands. Although cars may be similar, their prices can be very different.
- You also have to consider how your financial situation is. You must keep in mind how much money you have and can spend to be able to face auto credit with guarantees.
- If you buy a new car, it is best to wait for offers. So, you can buy the latest generation vehicle for a lower price.
- You should be clear about which financial institution grants the product that interests you most.
- It is very important that you know the name of the product you are hiring to avoid confusion with others that have very similar characteristics.
- You also need to know if there is an expense that will be charged. In this way, you can get an idea of how much you are going to pay in case you are charged a commission.